Saturday, February 20, 2010


'Business RICH QUICK'
If you frequently browse or look over the flood of offers on the internet about online business, then I'm sure you've heard the "secret website that sells a sack of money to send your account in a flash", or "magical tactics that can make money automatically without having to work ".

I'm sure: You also know perfectly well that all the promises it is a beautiful dream that exist only in fairy tale world. I myself often find such websites, and fascinated by its promises so well ...

If so ... Is it not possible to get rich as promised?

Luckily you directly ask about this issue.

I want to say a VERY EXPRESSLY that the Internet and online business is likely to make you produce tens of millions to hundreds of millions each month on a regular basis and is a passive income. But to get there you need preparation.

This is the law of nature and a universal law. Everything takes time and process.
• Before you can run, you must learn to walk first.
• Before you can walk, you must learn to stand up first.
• Before you can stand, you have to learn to crawl first.
Why Many FAIL Although Yang's Investment Time and Money To Learn?

Before I answer, I want to ask you.
If you want to vacation in Bandung, what is the first time you MUST learn?
* Are you going to find out what foods are good in Bandung?
* Are you going to find out which resorts are much visited by tourists?
* Are you going to find out which hotels are comfortable but it affordable?
* Are you going to find out the uniqueness of what you can find in Bandung?
Does the study all the information above, you are SURE and can be reached on vacation in Bandung?

Surely the answer is NO. Why?

Because all of the above will only be useful if you're here in Bandung.

So the very first you must learn if you want to vacation in Bandung is how to go to Bandungnya first.
• Is the motor?
• Was the car?
• Is the bus?
• Does the train?
• Is a plane?
Well ... if so, the online business is the same.

If you want to:
Yes, I want to give the best for my family
Yes, I want to have a new home
Yes, I want to have a new car
Yes, I want to walk out of the country
Yes, I want to do business from home
Yes, I want to be a trip around the world
Yes, I want to get the best of my dreams
Yes, I want to fire my boss
Yes, I want to have a LOT of time with the people I love
Yes, I want to have more money than my bill
Yes, I want to wake up the day but still rich
Yes, I want to ....
So you have to learn how. The way to drive the Internet (online business) to achieve all your dreams and desires.

You are free to choose the type of vehicle you will use to achieve the above dream, because so many types of vehicles, such as:
• Adsense
• Article Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
• Copywriting
• Pay Per Click
• SEO / Search Engine Optimization
• Social Network
• Directory
• eBay
• Amazon
• Portal
• eBooks
• Audio
• Videos
• Software
• Webinar
• calls
• Podcast
• Coaching
• Outsourcing
• Membership
• Translation
• Forum
• Groups
• Social Boomarks
• Joint Venture
• List Building
• Email Marketing
• ClickBank
• PayDotCom
• CJ
• Linkshare
• Network Marketing
• Seminar / Workshop
• Pay Per Lead
• and much more
So you may just learn all kinds of internet business vehicle that you want but it still does not make any money, could even lose money.

Because before you learn to kind of internet business vehicles, the MOST FIRST you MUST learn is the foundation (you must have the car keys).

Learn to drive a car, without the key will not take you up geared toward, as a result of the way so many places and eventually the weight because she felt frustrated that the internet business is not making money, but waste waste of money.
Sources: Kelvin Hui http://www.tipsakti.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Software Iklan Baris Massal
ShoutMix chat widget
free counters

meru betiri
Powered By Blogger